Saturday 18 August 2012

Runway inspired challenge
















I am quickly posting this and will come back with details
as I have to take my 14yo daughter shopping!

Back again. How beautiful is the dress in tis month's Runway Inspired challenge!
The design team and guest designers have come up with some stunners!
 I have used the Stampin up rose and tried to get the same
creamy orange colour of the Just Joey roses in our garden.
It is nearly Spring in Australia and I'm looking forward to the
colour that explodes with all the roses and Irises in bloom.
The background paper is Basic Grey and I have used a background
stamp on the leaves and BG paper.















2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was such a rose called Just Joey! I think your rose came out Just Dandy! 5th avenue Floral is a classic! Others have tried to duplicate it, but there is only one original rose stamp and this is it. You did it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty..that rose is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete