Hi, this is my second post today! I'm at home looking after my daughter who is recovering from Appendicitis, so in between being nurse, I'm putting some finishing touches to unfinished projects.
The first card is for the Moxie Fab Chevron challenge - another Easter card.
Pink Petal, then brushed pearl white perfect pearls over the image. Next I used some pale water colour paint in green and yellow and flicked it over the image. The bunny and metal garland come from a local Homewares store and I altered them to suit the card.
I am also entering this card in the Scrapbook Boutique challenge and the Simon Says - Anything Goes Challenge.
The second card is for the Moxie Fab World Emphasise the Negative Challenge.
Now I need to explain how I did this and why it fits this challenge (I hope)
1. Used a mask on a piece of scrap paper and sprayed mist
2. Removed the mask and dried the paper
3. I carefully cut out the negative with a craft knife
4. I then laid my 'new mask' on a piece of canvas and used a stamp to get the pink pattern
5. Dried the pattern with heat gun and then inked over it with versa mark and used clear embossing powder
6. Put the original mask over this image and sprayed the background with glimmer mist
This card was really a bit of experimentation for me. I didn't really think about the colours -
I just used what I had. I was quite pleased that I got the effect I wanted. Now I'm really got me pining for a Silhouette!