Wednesday 26 June 2013

Case Study #146 - Lisa Spangler

I love this beautiful card from Lisa, especially the colours, so when I saw the challenge was closing in less than 2 hours, I got my skates on! You can join the challenge here.



I love background stamps and I especially love using them with 2 shades of distress inks. I've used mustard seed for the sponged background and then stamped the Hero Arts image using Wild Honey.
The butterfly image is from Darkroom Door. I inked the stamp with broken china, chipped sapphire and spiced marmalade and spritzed before stamping. I added some glitter to the butterfly, unfortunately the glue hasn't dried yet, but I have to go out, so I apologise for that.
On the small panel I used washi tape and organza ribbon from Kaisercraft. I think the sentiment is from Prima. 

5 comments:

  1. STUNNING card Jenny - LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful case Jenny! I love how you used that washi tape (I have the same one)! Good luck!! Thanks for reminding me about MFW Mixy Matchy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case - I love the distressed butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, and such a lovely CASE of that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card design!

    ReplyDelete