Tuesday 4 June 2013

Oh Happy Day!

I've been sitting staring at the computer screen for about 10minutes wondering what to write.
About 2 weeks ago I received an email - a special invitation - it was something I never in a million years expected to see.


Yep - that's how I feel today! Apparently I am Moxie Fab!!! Cath has really made my day, month, year!!! Check it out over here.



I want to send a huge thank you to Cath for making me feel special, for working so hard to give us endless inspiration and putting a smile on my face every day.

Here is a card I made recently when I was playing with Pebbles cream chalks...

I embossed the cream card, carefully swiped the raised pattern with with versamark ink and then
used an applicator the colour with the chalks.



7 comments:

  1. Just looked at the Moxie Fab blog and read all about you! Congrats on being picked - I enjoyed checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the Moxie Fabber of the week Jenny!!!! Well desreved - I always enjoy seeing what you are up to and you do leave the nicest comments!.Love the lacy feel & soft coloring on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack - that should read "well deserved" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jenny! Well deserved honour!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Moxie Fab shout out! So exciting to see a fellow Melburnian's name up in lights! Well deserved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats on being Moxie Fabber of the Week! Yeah! Love the embossing and chalking on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jenny! So nice to learn a little more about you ~ very nice interview on MFW. Always a treat to visit your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete