Sunday 23 June 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge -Burberry Prorsum Resort

Another weekend comes to an end at this very chilly corner of the world.
I had a creative day yesterday.   I was able to channel some of those creative ideas spinning around in my head in to making a few cards I was happy with. Yay!

This card is for the current  Runway Inspired challenge. I was inspired by the colours and the gorgeous textures of the outfit.I'm also entering this in Let's Get Trendy Now!3 Day 5 - Textured Layers Challenge.




I stamped Hero Arts large flower background on the pink card and embossed with pearl embossing powder. The green panel was made from white card which was dry embossed and then inked with versa magic chalk  ink and then washed with a pearl-ex powder and water mixture. Then I added a splatter of gold glitter. This was all mounted on Kraft card to echo the background in the photo.
The gorgeous lace was a find at a craft market - I wish I got more!



7 comments:

  1. Love your textured layers Jenny - your pearl stamping looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Lyndal, the textures you have used are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the embossing! It makes it look so rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....this is sooooo soft and pretty. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shine, the texture, and the layered butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes!! This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete