Wednesday 19 June 2013

Vintage Vagabond - Another Card for the Tuesday Trigger

Hi all!

I've been in experimental mode for the last week and I've had so many ideas in my head.
I have been working on quite a few of these ideas, but I keep getting stuck and don't feel happy with them, so I've put them to the side until I can come up with the perfect ending! Does anyone else have this problem? I hope I can overcome it, because my cupboard is full of unfinished projects from past hobbies. I think blogland and Pinterest help to jump start my creative juices, so I think I might find some fresh challenges.

I have managed to make another card for this week's Tuesday Trigger at MFW, because my 1st card was more graphic and I wanted to work with the vintage theme. I'm also entering it in the Mixy/Matchy Challenge. I hope you like it!

Firstly I stamped the background pattern (Penny Black stamp) on cream card in versa mark and brushed perfect pearls powder over it.  The label is from Graphic 45 - I swiped gold ink on the edges and embossed it with antique gold and then put glossy accents on the butterfly. The patterned paper is from a different Graphic 45 collection.




10 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love how you captured the colors of the TT and your use of the metal embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just the right mood! Especially the metal and that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the rich, opulent look to this card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is AMAZING!! A winner worthy! and I would buy this card from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful take on the trigger. A very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jenny! This card is gorgeous and sure have the vintage spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete