Happy Monday (in Australia)!
Sadly Summer Card Camp is drawing to a close and I'm busy today trying to complete all the
unfinished projects that I have been working on for my homework! Now I definitely know where my daughter gets it from, leaving everything to the last minute!
Here is the 1st card...
I used the 1st colour combo from Week 1 Day 5, but substituted copper for the orange. The background was based on Shari Carroll's card using water colour effect. I used gelatos and then dry brushed the copper lumber paint on when it was dry. The centre of the butterfly was heat embossed 3 times like Jennifer's technique in week . I also used Marion's technique of die-cutting the butterfly from the background and then placing the white die-cut butterfly in to background paper.