I'm playing with the new colours in the Summer Card Camp today and made something very different from what I started out to make.
I was trying out Jennifer's technique of layering a stamped background. I've used an arrow stamp and layered with antique linen and vintage photo. I decided not to be to exact with the lining up, because I wanted to spritz it for a bit of distress look (that's my excuse anyway!).
I stamped the rose with dusty concord and the leaves vintage photo and then used shaded lilac and antique linen to add a bit of water colouring
The photo looks very busy, but IRL it doesn't look so bad. I was going for an artsy look and I"m quite happy with the way I combined the colours.