Tuesday 17 September 2013

MFW The Ready Made Embellishment Challenge

Cath has another challenge for us, to celebrate the handmade Cards magazine release.
This Moxie Fab challenge is to use any ready made embellishment to make a card.
What a great opportunity to use up all that stash!!!

My first card was actually used on the weekend for a friend of my daughter.


The journal card is from Dear Lizzie and I love the sentiment, especially when it's for a birthday party.
The paper is from Kikki K an Australian stationary shop.

It's funny, I was about to put 'store' instead of 'shop' - it seems that blogging is making me talk 'American'!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Jenny! Kikki K is one of my favourite shops too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gentle feel to this one. And the PPs scream fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete