Monday 16 September 2013

Penny Black Colour Challenge and Muse Card Challenge

Penny Black are having a Christmas Colour challenge to celebrate their new release. You can actually make Christmas, birthday or anything in between, so long as you use one of the colour combos.
I'm also entering this in the Muse Card Challenge #35.


Muse Card

I have used Penny Black Lace Trims and Sentimental stamps and butterfly dies. The tag was also made using a PB die. I coloured the butterflies with Pan Pastels. 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is fabulous, Jenny! I love the lace stamped onto the diecut butterflies, and the different sized enamel accents are the perfect embellie! Love the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the color combo at Penny Black. I LOVE your butterflies!!!
    I have added you as a contact at Flickr, thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the challenges, I love the beautiful details and colors of those butterflies. Very pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the scale and cheerful colours of the butterflies! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this gorgeous card Jenny - FABULOUS:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jenny, love the design with the pretty butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete