Monday 23 September 2013

Same Stamp/Die Collabo week with Jill Foster!!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have been asked to join Jill Foster in a week of collaboration using Penny Black products.

Jill is my all time favourite paper crafter! Her creations always make me happy, because they are so bold and colourful and so expertly executed. So I am incredibly honoured to be teaming up with Jill in this fun week of collaboration. Each day we will hi-light either a Penny Black Stamp or Die.

 For our first day we are using one of my very favourite stamp sets - Floral Applique.


This stamp set is soooo versatile, it looks wonderful using just one image, or all of them, coloured in or as a background - no matter how it is used, it always looks classy and elegant! Here is my card...

I was inspired by the colours and photos in the current Runway Inspired challenge - nautical colours seem to be every at the moment and using this stamp set in dark blue in white card, reminds me of china ware.
I have used the smaller flower stamp to create a background using Chipped Sapphire distress ink.
The chipboard letters are from American Crafts - I coloured them to match and the birthday sentiment die is a cheapie from a discount store. I also coloured the seam binding with the distress ink. The butterfly is from Penny Black's Tagged die set.

Thanks so much for looking, now go and check out what Jill has created here.

Here is another card..



                               I have coloured the flowers with Twinkling H2Os  for a watercolour effect.

The last card was not planned, it was one of those cards with a mind of it's own! I started off using copic markers, but then added some other highlights with glitter pen. Then I decided to make it a bit more mixed media and sponged distress ink on the background and randomly stamped one of the lace trim stamps with gold oil pastel, finishing it off by swiping the edges with gold as well.





Thanks so much for looking, now go and check out what Jill has created here.

ETA: I'm entering the first card in the Runway Inspired Challenge
I'm entering the 3rd card in the Moxie Fab World - All That Glitters is Gold.






9 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, how exciting, Jenny! I'm thrilled for you. Love all the cards, can't wait to see your collabo creations throughout the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowow!! Loving your cards!! Looking forward to seeing more this week!! I Loved Jill's Card too!! Amazing!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, your first card is simply exquisite. Enjoy your collaboration with Jill, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Jenny, I especially LOVE the first one!
    HUGE CONGRATS on your collaboration with Jill :)
    Will have to catch up after the holidays as I'll be away til then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are beautiful Jenny and I love those stamps! Congrats on your collaboration with Jill - so excited for you & can't wait to see more wonderful cards:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp set is great. All your cards are beautiful, but I love your card for the Runway Inspired Challenge... amazing! Congratulations on your partnership with Jill Foster! Enjoy every moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is positively a knock out card! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Penny Black set is just perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete