Monday 7 October 2013

Belated WCMD

I went away for a couple of days and took limited supplies, just some cards, ink pad, a few stamps, twinkling H2Os and distress markers. Lucky I didn't take much, because my mojo went away too!
This is the only card I made...



The stamps are from Kaisercraft. I do love just stamping and colouring with distress markers and an aqua brush - so relaxing! I wish I was able to sketch my own images, but not I'm not brave enough.
I stamped the music script over the image to add some interest.
I'm entering this in the MFW Colour Media Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Love this vintage card, Jenny! The music background adds some nice depth to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bird!!! so pretty!!! thanks for sharing!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete