Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - A Fine Toothed Comb

Did you see the gorgeous inspiration trigger at Moxie Fab World this week - so gorgeous. It has inspired some amazing entries - yo should check them out here.


The birdcage die  is Tim Holtz and the rose is from Memory Box. Iused the die as a stencil to colour it in.
The butterfly die is from Penny Black (my new favourite). The sentiment is from WPlus9.
The heart border is wash tape.
I had fun putting this together, but I think I should have got help from my hubby as he is much better at flower arranging than me!

4 comments:

  1. What a great take on the TT - love the birdcage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love all the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete