Monday 14 October 2013

Muse Card Club #38 with Therese Calvird as Muse

Hi everyone, it's a very silly, but mostly sunny Monday morning and both my kids are back at school after what seemed like very long holidays! I've made a card for the latest Muse card challenge - I love everything Therese creates!




I have used a very old, but favourite stamp for the vase and My Favourite Things dies for the rolled roses. The sentiment, leaves and other foliage are using WPlus9 Fresh Florals.

ETA - I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wedneday Challenge - to use a rubber or clear stamp - I used both.

15 comments:

  1. Stunning card...what a wonderful vase filled with amazing flowers, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous vase and beautiful arrangement of flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just PERFECT Jenny - LOVE it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous vase and flowers jenny - they look amazing - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Your rolled flowers are amazing (I've never had much luck with these but after seeing this beauty maybe I should give it another go)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love the pearls in the centres of the rolled flowers, and the whole thing looks great on the Swiss dots background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Great roses. Anyone know who made the vase? I'd love a stamp like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, its so elegant and sophisticated. I love the dotted background too. Really striking card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, Jenny ... the rolled blooms and pearl centres are just gorgeous, I love the delicate colours and it's a perfect bouquet agaist the dotted background! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That distinguished vase demanded those classy flowers that you created, Jenny. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful!!! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love the embossed polkadots and the gorgeous vase with the flowers in them! Just wonderful! Great job! :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HUGE CONGRATS on your Muse win Jenny :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful rolled flowers and great vase. TFS.

    ReplyDelete