Thursday 10 October 2013

Runway Inspired Take 2

I loved the Memento Luxe inks so much I wanted to use them again, so I decided to use my new Lawn Fawn stamps to make another card for the Runway Inspired challenge.
I'm also entering this in the MFW Colour Media Challenge.


This is a really fun stamp set. The only stamp not from Lawn Fawn is the 'what a" sentiment, which is another oldie.
It's overcast and drizzly outside, so I had to take the photo inside, which made the blue look more like black.
When I started stamping, I had a 'ding' moment and thought I could use the exclamation mark for stripes.


7 comments:

  1. Fun card -love the exclamation stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm missing out on these Luxe inks...I never have been on trend! ;) This card is an absolutely brilliant take on the RIC inspiration - I love outside-the-box thinking and just wish I was better at it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy and cheery design! The colors are simply perfect with the white background with black card stock!! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and adorable design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are on a roll! this is super cute and colorful great for a preteen or teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and colourful design! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the RIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete