Wednesday 2 October 2013

Tuesday Trigger - Take 2/ Muse Card Challenge -

I had a sudden urge to make another card for the Moxie Fab World TT - A Fine -Toothed Comb!
This card also fits the criteria for 2 other MFW challenges - All that Glitters is Gold and the Metal, Wood and Cork challenge.




The background image is from Kaisercraft and is stamped with metallic gold.
The pink/gold embellishments that look like buttons are made from paper clay, using cake decoration moulds and then coloured with versamark and perfect pearls. The leaves are die-cuts from Memory Box and Impression Obsession. The flowers are made with Memory Box shabby rolled rose die and the metal flower and pearls are from my stash. Whenever I can't decide what colour card to use for the base card, I find that kraft comes to the rescue - gotta love that!!! This is only the second time I've used staples, but it was an epiphany and I hope it works!

My 2nd card is for the latest Muse Card challenge #37 based on a card by Cindy Brumbaugh...


I was quite pleased to use some pieces from my 'unused stash' for this card - the Hero Arts dogwood image  and the embossed card. I got quite a lot of stamped bits and pieces I really must turn it to completed cards!
I hope you like my take - with any luck I might have another go, but we're going to our neglected beach house for a night or 2, which will be a nice break from Nursing Home visits.






15 comments:

  1. Fab cards - especially the first one. Enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards... So Gorgeous! Oh and thank you for leaving me a sweet note on my blog, you are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful - love the elegance of your embossing and the blossoms! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny,
    I love how you kept the white to make the card classy- the embossed background is fabulous and the bow a great finishing touch with its color going so well with the colors of the flowers. Thanks for sharing and playing along;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are absolutely beautiful, Jenny. LOVE the use of all the pearls on the first floral design. The Muse card is off the chart fabulous CAS! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, love the design for the TT take, stunning visual arrangement!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your gorgeous cards Jenny - two beautiful designs - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards love the colour schemes you used and the softness of the muse card :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of those dogwood flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards - I love your flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete