Saturday 16 November 2013

Case Study #166 Week 2 Keisha Campbell

Hi there Blog Buddies! It's been a quiet week here with regards to challenges. With the excitement of the Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop over and there being no Moxie Fab challenges (sob), I have decided to just play, without any particular guidelines in mind. I also invited some non-cardmaking friends over for a free cardmaking day. So I've been getting in to the Christmas spirit and having lots of fun.

Today I decided to get back in to some challenges and this tag is for the Case Study Challenge.



Is this enough glitter for you? It reminds me of the MFW all that glitters is gold challenge.

I had the chipboard frame in my stash and thought it would fit this challenge well. I inked it and embossed with silver hologram powder. Next I die cut the oval and letters from AC glitter paper. The chipboard snowflake was also inked and embossed. The white and silver trim is an adhesive tape - love it! The tag was die cut with a Penny Black die.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny, this is SO gorgeous! Really loving all that glittery goodness and how you used the snowflake as your "o" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful, glittery tag...love the chevron tape along the bottom and that embossing in the beautiful silver. You have photographed your project so well too with the shiny bells and faded background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Jenny! This is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely!
    ..and thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. The stamp is by PTI-In the Meadow set..hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous glittery tag, Jenny! And I love how you staged the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's perfection! someone special is getting this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sigh, I love silver and gold! this is so very pretty!
    Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning - love all the details on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all the glitter! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete