Friday 29 November 2013

Case Study Challenge #168 and Festive Friday

It's Friday here in Australia and I've been busy crafting, while all my American friends have been celebrating Thanksgiving and are now tucked up in bed, getting ready for Black Friday sales! My daughter is very jealous of all the wonderful holidays which are celebrated in the USA - she thinks Australia is very boring!

One of the cards I made today is for the Case Study Challenge and based on another Festive Friday theme, which is to include the word 'Merry' in the card. It's Keisha's last week as Muse at Case Study and I have really enjoyed casing her graphic/Cas style!




I decided to go Nordic again and use this gorgeous DP I got from Spotlight, a local craft store.
You can't tell by this photo, but I have mounted the striped paper with foam tape and the sentiment is from another sheet of paper, which I thought looked great on top of the stripes, balancing the design.

10 comments:

  1. love the way you reworked this design - the ornaments make great "windows" Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and White are a 'can't miss! Fun and fanciful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever--love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Great way to make this all your own. The red is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red and white - I get a modern art vibe from this! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute...especially those little birds...kind of a folk art feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design!
    Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete