Sunday 10 November 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks!!! Biggest Blog Hop Ever!


Clever and insightful
A
musing and a Muse
T
here for everyone
H
eart of gold!

Just a few of the words I would use to describe Cath Edvalson! 

Cath has been a huge influence on me in so many ways. She has challenged me to think outside of the square, to be aware of trends, to look on the bright side of life, to understand more about design and to be a better cardmaker. Most importantly, Cath has made me smile every day and often laugh out loud! Moxie Fab World gave me somewhere to meet and get to know other cardmakers. 

I decided I would make a collage card for Cath, because I really wanted to stretch myself  - I find this style of card incredibly difficult.  I was basing my card on an old TT - It's Completely Collagical! 
I hope you like it Cath! The sentiment is 'sweet', because Cath is the sweetest lady I know!




Cath, thank you for everything and I hope you find a new niche, which is equally rewarding! I miss you already but look forward to connecting on facebook  and hearing about your new endeavours!

  This humungous blog hop has been organised by the lovely Keren, Taheerah and Virginia for us 
all to say thank you - thanks so much ladies! I wonder how long it will take Cath to complete the hop! You should have arrived here from Pattie's blog. The next stop on the blog is Michelle Bala.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy hopping! You can find the list of participants of this hop over at Moxie Fab World.

23 comments:

  1. What an amazing card for an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layers Jenny - and the new banner :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Much Texture...such a pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunner, I can only swoon over something this beautiful my cas style has me pulling bits off the card every time I try and add more lol. You've got it perfected!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the soft colors and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Wonderful combination of elements and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love that sweet vellum pocket filled with all sorts of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful style! Sure to warm Cath's heart in an instant!

    ~Bev
    TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing <3 I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow - this is just so creative and beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous collage- I admire anyone who can do this style. Love your acronym for Cath too! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a stunning card! It's a style I don't master, but oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can just stare at your gorgeous card all day as it makes me HAPPY, Jenny! SO glad that you are part of this epic blog hop! xp

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww... is this really you? Great job gettin' all layer-y and collage-y on us, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. G.a.s.p.! Holy Shamoley, Jenny, you get the prize for the masterpiece of the entire hop, IMHO!! You will ROCK Cath's world with this and your name poem, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous collage design with so many wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love every single perfectly placed embellishment! This is just stunning :) So much texture!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning, Jenny! I love all the elements - wonderful! (Love the tribute to Cath too!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Jenny! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you so well along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my ever moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm slow getting through all the blogs. :) Gorgeous card, Jenny! I like your acrostic poem for Cath as well. :)

    ReplyDelete