Friday 27 December 2013

Runway Inspired ric#50 - Matthew Williamson

Oh wow - it's the 50th Runway Inspired Challenge! I hope they keep going for a very long time. The inspiration photo for the current challenge, for some reason, reminds me of summer, which we are in the midst of here in the Southern Hemisphere. I think it is the cool chartreuse and gold colour scheme - makes me think of a Midori and ice!

I have several ideas in my head for this challenge - here is the 1st one.



I decided to try the faux letterpress technique for this using an embossing folder and Memento Luxe
ink. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.


4 comments:

  1. Really lovely use of thee embossing folder and take on the inspiration. You always do such a great job with ric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the inspiration and adore your translation! The gold with the chartreuse is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture from the faux letterpress...gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete