Wednesday 1 January 2014

Case Study 172 Last week of Moxie Fab inspiration

I'm so glad we were given another week for Case Study Challenge #172, because I love this inspiration photo sooo much and would have hated to miss out!

My first thought was to break out my *NBUS Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals, but I can see that has already been done, so I went for an old, but much loved Hero Arts stamp.



I white embossed the Flower Bird Garden image on textured watercolour paper, which gave the embossed area a really interesting effect. I coloured the image with a mixture of gelatos, distress markers and Twinkling H2Os. I love the vibrancy of the H2Os. The white embossing on kraft was another HA stamp - unfortunately I can't remember the name.  I got the idea to use the pearls from the little white dots of icing. These cookies are a work of art!
I think I may have to make another card for this challenge - I really love the Wplus9 stamps, so I think I may have a play!

*NBUS Never before used stuff (thanks Darnell!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love that embossing effect, fab card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I love the embossing and water colouring, really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jenny - love the vibrancy and the pearls are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete