Monday 24 March 2014

Papertrey INK Mim / Stamp & Paint Techniques

Hi, I'm back with another card, this one is for the Make it Monday, inspired by  a video by Melissa. We had to use Papertrey Ink products and 3D Paint in some way on our project.

I don't have a PTI impression plate (yet), so I used an embossing folder and blue paint on Desert Storm card, to give a weathered wood effect.


I was trying to work out where to put the sentiment, when I thought it would look cute tucked in, like a card in a bunch of flowers from the Florist.  The other thing I like is mixing rustic with B & W.



2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the flowers....just used that set yesterday. I really like the blue paint on your card too with the woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jenny! Love that woodgrain -patina look!

    ReplyDelete