While I was away on the weekend I did a bit of homework for the Copic Marker online class.
This first one had a lot of time spent on it, trying to get the colours blended and smoothed out. I think, I needed a lighter marker to begin with, to make this work. I only have 2 grey markers as well and to hide the poor blending I used the colourless fluid with a sponge on the belly of the mouse. For the background, I saturated it first with colourless blender and then added BG10 , blending with BG11/13/15, but it was all too streaky. I also added a bit of grey at the snow line. I am thinking of investing in the air gun.
The next card was originally going to be for the Merry Monday stripes and polka dots challenge, but I missed the deadline.