Monday 9 March 2015

Brushos and Silhouette

I realised I've had my Silhouette Portrait for 12 months now and I've not really learnt much more than the basics about what it can do - I think that might be a project for me to do!

Todays's card is very simple - just cut files and and a lots of watercolour, using Brushos (Leaf Green) and a bit of gold Colour Shine.


This is the first time I've made my own sentiment using the font in Silhouette - I hadn't realised how easy it is to do this!
I'm entering this in the Simon Monday Challenge - Just a Hint of clover (hmmm I think I have more than a hint!) .

It's my Mum's birthday on St Patrick's Day - she'll be 89. She's in Rehab at the moment , after her stint in hospital and she's been very confused, which is very unlike her. She did have an infection, which has cleared up and a brain scan came back negative, so they don't know why she is like this. It's so sad to see your Parent get to this stage and all she wants is to go home and rest in her own bed. So Mum needs lots of luck to get home.



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Love the embossed background and green clovers! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with using your silhouette, Jenny! Love the bright and pretty shamrocks ... brushos are so fun to play with. So sorry to hear about your mum. Hope things improve soon and she will be able to be home. xx

    ReplyDelete