Tuesday 10 March 2015

Washi Bird

I have made another quick card for the City Crafter Challenge, which is to use Washi Tape. I can never resist the opportunity to use washi!



I have used 7 different washi tapes in the making of this card. The bird die is from Tim Holtz, the tag and sentiment tag were made with Penny Black dies, the leaf dies are from Memory Box and the sentiment is from  STAMPlorations.The clock is from Kaisercraft and painted with gesso.


Whenever I think of washi tape now, I think of this funny Youtube clip.  My daughter tells me I would never run out of washi tape!

I have included some embossing on my card, so I shall enter Virginia's View All things Embossed challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Jenny, you are the bomb with the Washi tape on this awesome creation!! That Washi bird rocks!! Thank you for joining the fun at the City Crafter challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous!!! Loving that little birdie! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful, fabulous design. I'm your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is stunning; this is right up my alleye! And a brilliant take on our theme. Thanks so much for being with us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTY, Jenny! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this beauty a couple times and had to come tell you how stunning I think it is. Those colors are so bold and beautiful thanks to the washi.

    ReplyDelete