Monday 16 January 2017

Ellen Hutson/Avery Elle Mix it Up


Hey there! It's a lovely sunny Monday here in the land of Oz! So I thought I'd make a cheery card to match the day!

The Mix it Up Challenge at The CLASSroom this month is with Avery Elle and Ellen Hutson Essentials. This is the card I created using Essentials Bold Blooms and Avery Elle Petals & Stems...

It's been a while since I've used patterned paper on my cards, but I thought it would make a nice background for the blooms.

I'm entering the folling challenges:-

Ellen Hutson Mix it Up
HLS Anything Goes with Dies



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jenny - the plaid paper contrasts fabously with the soft lines of the flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Love the patterned paper background and those adorable flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete