Monday 21 August 2017

Let's flamingle

I'm back with another fun card. I've had this Flamingo stamp set from The Ton sitting on my desk, begging to be inked up, for a few weeks and today was the day! I decided to pair the flamingos with the tropical leaves from Altenew to make a summery card for The Ton challenge.


So this card was all stamping - no colouring! I used Altenew Inks for the Flamingos and Altenew and Distress inks for the foliage.

I'm entering the following challenges:-



https://thetonchallenge.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/august-challenge-817/

Simon Says - Add a Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. What a happy card, and a fun sentiment, Jenny! Love all the tropicals surrounding your fun flamingos! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tropical card! Love the lime/aqua/pink combo. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete