Saturday 7 October 2017

A Wish for Peace

It just occurred to me that the year is zipping by far to quickly and I haven't made a start on my Christmas cards. So I pulled out the box of Christmas stamps and this is the first one of the year...

I've had these gorgeous stamp sets sitting in my stash for awhile and they haven't been inked up until today. In other words they would have qualified for the NBUS* challenge, but alas, I'm too late.

The stamps are all from Penny Black. The background is called 'Tranquil'.  I added 2 more trees from the 'Prancers' set. The fox is from 'Smile all Day' and the sentiment is from 'Wish for Peace'.

I've used distress ink and Zig markers.

I'm entering the following challenges:-


Penny Black and More - 'Close to Nature'
CHRISTMAS
* Never Before Used Schtuff (accronym by Darnell)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Jenny - and I totally agree regarding Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how cute and i love how you've created a scene for this happy little fox! thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a goregous scene you have created - a lovely card Jenny
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, beautiful background with the cute fox on front.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a stunning scene you created! Fabulous work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete