Sunday 15 October 2017

Chirpy Christmas

Here is another Christmas card to add to my small collection.  I love this stamp, but am never quite sure how to use it in my cards, so I decided to just use lots of colour for a bit of fun!


The stamp is from Penny Black 'Tree Chirps' and the sentiments are from PB 'Prancers' set. The birds were coloured with Zig Markers and added a bit of bling.

I'm entering the following challenges.
If you want to know about the Penny Black Head Start Challenge, click here.

Odd number of snowflakes and three words.

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable Christmas tree, and I like how you added bits of so many bright colors on the birds. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touches of color on this image, Jenny! Great to see you in the gallery at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your colourful birds and fun Christmas tree. Wonderful take on the cue word this week. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Jenny! I had to come over and take a closer look and say 'hi'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicate card Jenny - love the images, they are so pretty and you have inserted the words perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun! Love your sweet image and how you've coloured it. Need to send this to a friend that is a bird lover ... they will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete