Tuesday 10 October 2017

Panda Can't Even ... without COFFEE!

I decided to make a fun card today. This is inspired by The ton challenge.

The coffee cup is a Silhouette cut file and I decorated it with the flowers from The Ton's Haute Stacks and the Panda,  was my alternative to the cat in the moodboard. I used my typewriter to add the extra bit to the sentiment.
I guess I should have used the tired looking Panda, but this one is my fave and it shows what he is like after coffee!

I'm entering the following challenges:-



https://thetonchallenge.wordpress.com/2017/10/01/october-challenge-1017/






7 comments:

  1. Super fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Jenny! And pretty, too!! Thank you for joining the Inspired By challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK! Love this:)) Thanks for joining us at Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Jenny - and well done on altering the sentiment with your typewriter - it looks wonderful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and what a pretty coffee cup!!! It seems the panda enjoyed the coffee a lot! looks very happy :)!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Ton Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete