Saturday 28 October 2017

Penny Black Christmas

Yay it's the weekend!

I have accumulated so many beautiful stamps from Penny Black over the last few years and I feel like I'll never have enough time to use them all (sound familiar?)! So I've set myself a challenge to make as many cards as possible for the Penny Black Holiday Jump Start.

This is another shaker card...
The stamps are  PB 'Dressed in Snow' and 'Brush Pine'. The deer dies are from Impression Obsession and the square die from Kaisercraft. The background is sponged with distress inks. I'm still on a learning curve with shaker cards - I got the sentiment too high up, but practise makes better!!!

I'm entering the following challenges:-


Close to Nature

Anything Goes
Anything goes


Not a Creature was stirring - Animals



8 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation for our close to Nature theme at Penny Black and More, my thanks for sharing more of your lovely artwork.

    I have just commented on your next two entries and now realised that you had entered two prior to this one. Unfortunately those later entries will not be eligible for this months challenge, if you check our rules which are at the top of the challenge blog and withing the post itself, you will see there are a maximum of three entries allowed.

    But I do hope you will be back again next month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! I love your snowy scene, and the gorgeous sponged colours of the sky. Great job with the PB stamps, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension on your peaceful winter scene ... so glad you joined our *creature features* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How enchanting! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Jenny - and congratulations on your win over at Craft Stamper with you other shaker card!
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhhh what a beautiful and amazing card, the reindeer silhouetted against that beautiful sky... i love that it's a shaker card, as well! so pleased you could join our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work - just love the scene you created. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Jenny! I love the winter sky and the silhouetted reindeer.

    ReplyDelete