Wednesday 18 October 2017

Using up the Unfinished Stuff

Whenever I go to our annual Craft Retreat, I come back with lots of stamped images - some coloured and some just stamped and they usually just stay in a box,  untouched until the next time I go to the Retreat!!! Today I decided to use up some of the bits and pieces.

I'm not to sure how well all the colours go together, but at least these little critters ended up on a card! I just received some more goodies from MFT and amongst them, was the Blueprints Tag builder 5, so I made a card for the Blueprints Construction Challenge - Mix it UP (Blueprint 30 & Tag Builder 5). I took the front flap off the frame and the arrow is from the Tag builder set.



Now I need to go and play with my other new stuff!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable Jenny! Love those sweet critters. And great scene with the shaker card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie Jenny - love the way you have made the shaker element, and the clear sequins are perfect behind the images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete