Friday 8 December 2017

Guest Designing for Craft Stamper

I'm very excited to be a guest designer this month for the Craft Stamper Take it, Make it challenge.
I was awarded this guest spot after winning the October challenge.

This challenge is always 'Anything Goes', so long as there is some stamping in the project and there is a wonderful prize for a random winner as well a chance to be chosen designer winner and get published. So go on - give it a go! You can find all the details here.

Here is my card...


I began by stamping Penny Black's 'Restful'.  I used archival grey ink for the foreground and black for the background -  my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform made it easy to do this. Next I added some pine trees in background using stamps from Penny Black 'Prancers'.  I sponged the background with distress inks and went over this with a damp brush , also adding the Tumbled Glass shading to the snow. The snow flakes, from Kaisercraft 'Christmas Winter Frosted Snowflakes' were stamped with  white ink and white embossed and the sentiment stamped in black. . The deer is also from Kaisecraft,from a die/stamp set called 'Traditional Christmas'. I added some snow with a white gel pen and sponged the edges of the panel with Antique Linen for a more vintage look. Finally I decided to add some more critters, so I stamped the rabbit and squirrel from Papertrey Ink 'In the Meadow'. The panel was then mounted on a black base card.


Thanks so much for visiting and I always love to read your comments. You can see more inspiration from the Design Team over at the Craft Stamper blog

3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jenny! I love the composition of the scene and that wonderful sky. Great to have you guesting with us at Craft Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny!! Congrats on being Guest Designer at Craft Stamper!! xx

    ReplyDelete