Friday 8 December 2017

Non Traditional Christmas Colours

Hello there. Has anyone else suddenly gone in to panic mode? I can't believe how fast December is going and I just realised I need to make some lists to make sure I'm ready for the big day. We're spending Christmas at our beach house, so I'm also thinking about all the crockery/glasses etc I will need to transport there. It will be easier in future years - the first time is the trickiest.

Today I'm sharing a card I made whilst I was in relaxation mode a couple of weeks ago at our beach house.





SSS Monday Icy Inspiration



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the silhouette of the trees and soft background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the colour scheme. Enjoy Christmas at the beach house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful non-traditional colors for your Winter scene background. TFS Jenny and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of your winter scene, Jenny! Great layering of images. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful background you created for your silhouette deer Jenny - beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny, I've been in panic mode for a couple of weeks now! Glad you got some relaxing time to make this awesome card! Love the subtle background! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, we've all been in that mode this year it seems!! i love how you have created this background and the silhouette deer is perfect on it!! thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete