Saturday 20 October 2018

Frightful & Delightful

Ciao! I am currently in Sicily, probably enjoying canola or othe local delights! Meanwhile, I scheduled this post to remind you about this month’s Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

The theme is ‘spooky colours’ or anything goes.

I stamped Penny Black ‘Restful’ and the bird from ‘Season’s Marvel’ and then sponged the background with distress inks (masking the moon).  Next I removed the mask and coloured the moon.  The sentimentis from Winnie & Walter as I don’t have any PB spooky stamps.

I hope you’ll pop iver to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog to get more inspiration and play along. There’s a chance of a prize and Guest Designer spot. Here is the link.

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderfully spooky card, Jenny! You've done a fabulous job on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has a wonderful atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colours of this card Jenny!! Gorgeous design. Enjoy your time in Italy, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete