Saturday 3 November 2018

Christmas Florals & Greenery

Welcome to a new CAS Watercolour Challenge. This month we starting to get excited about the coming holidays and the theme is 'Christmas Florals & Greenery'.

I made lots of practice cards, before I decided which one to use, so I now have a good supply of Christmas cards.

Our host this month is the talented Susan from Cardmaker's Garret and I love the theme she's chosen.


This stamp set is 'Spruce & Sprigs' from Papertrey Ink. It took me a while to find an arrangement I was happy with, but when I added the gold, it seemed to come together.  I used Distress Inks and Zig Markers and spritzed with water, before stamping. I added some more highlights with the ink and wet brush after it was stamped.  The sentiment stamp is from Kaisercraft. 




We are so happy to have Maura as our Guest Designer this month. Please check out the challenge blog to see her card and get inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I hope to see your CAS Watercolour card in our gallery!



10 comments:

  1. Your card ist beautiful. I especially like your color choice. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas greenery spray Jenny! Very elegant, especially with the gold berry branches and curved sentiment banner. Amazing design!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves and berries are beautifully colored, Jenny! Love the rich colors and that pop of gold makes this so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great bundle of Christmas greenery, love the CAS layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas greenery and berries, Jenny. I love how well balanced your spray is and you are right..the gold really made your spray come together. TFS Hugs.Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely card Jenny...you used one of my favorite PTI sets! Your arrangement turned out SO pretty and I really like the gold you added too! Makes me want to get this set out and play!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The arrangement on the card is beautiful and what a wonderful and stunning Christmas card X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and pretty holiday greenery spray, Jenny! Love the well-balanced wonderful arrangement and the beautiful DI & Zig watercoloring!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!!! gorgeous card Jenny.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful layering of greenery die cuts Jenny! A beautiful mix of colors and so pretty with the banner sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete