Thursday, 9 July 2026

Time Out Challenge #317 Theme Challenge

 Hi there Crafty Friends! A new challenge has begun at Time Out and it's a Theme Challenge

The theme is 'WATER' - there are so many possibilities. It's winter in Australia, so I went with rain. 


I used the gorgeous Coverplate and Dies from Poppystamps and the cute bear from The Ton Stamps.

We don't have an official sponsor this month so Jaydee, our lovely teamie, has generously donated Pinkfresh Studios Berries & Blossoms Stamp, Die & Stencil Bundle (brand new) for our Top Pick.

You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer, Kathy Asper of myasperations and the rest of our fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 

I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







8 comments:

  1. Great card for the challenge, Jenny! Love that sweet Bear! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on our inspiration word, Jenny. Love that sweet bear. The umbrella sure is helping to keep her dry. Love the rosy cheeks and sweet heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That umbrella is doing its job holding back the rain, Jenny. Your card is creative and fun with that cute little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny this is stunning - such a beautiful use of the theme - and we here over the other side of 'the ditch' are seeing more than enough of that type of water!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on the challenge Jenny! Too many cloudy drizzly days this winter!! Love you cute bear with his umbrella. Love it! have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which do I love more? The clouds or the rain?! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, I just love this card and it made me smile! What a fabulous card to send to a friend.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Jenny, such a sweet bear doing a "Mary Poppins" with that umbrella! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete