Friday, 4 September 2026

CAS MIX UP SEP '26 WATERCOLOUR - SUNFLOWER

Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for a new challenge at CAS Mix Up and this month is all about Watercolour and Sunflowers.  Don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple.

I used my favourite Sunflower stamp from Penny Black Stamps. I stamped and gold embossed and used Altenew Watercolour paints. 


Our talented Guest Designer is Barbara, from My Creative Room. 
You can see Barbara's gorgeous card and 
get more wonderful inspiration from our Design Team at our blog. 
I hope you'll check us out and join in at

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful sunflower ... I especially love it embossed in gold. Wonderful watercolour and love the splatters and framing. Gorgeous card Jenny!! Love, Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really zingy citrus toned sunflower especially with the gold embossing Jenny, and I love the look of the patterned leaves and with a bit of lovely added splatter, and displayed beautifully within the white frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jenny - the gold embossing is perfect for the sunflower, and I love the way you have coloured it too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Jenny to have missed this when I was commenting on the team. I love this with the gold embossing and that wonderful bright and pretty yellow for the petals with the bits of bronzy brown in the centre, and a lovely idea to cut out the flower head and add over the top for some wonderful dimension, and beautifully framed and with that bit of added spattering as a finishing touch. x

    ReplyDelete