Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Time Out and this time we want you to be Inspired by the Seasonal Colours Where You Live.
In Australia it is Spring, so I put some pretty die-cut and water-coloured flowers on my card.
I die-cut the white card with Postage dies from Elizabeth Crafts and also embossed it.
The flowers were made with The Greetery BotaniCuts Hollyhocks Dies and the butterfly die is from Penny Black.
Our generous sponsor is Gina K. The challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team will receive a $25 Store Credit as a prize from Gina K.
Our wonderful Guest Designer is Donna Phelan of Crafting By The Beach. You can see Donna's gorgeous card and more inspiration from our fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog.




Beautiful Hollyhocks, what great colors! Loving the Postage Collage die too! This is just so lovely! Thanks so much for having me! Fun Challenge!
ReplyDeleteJenny, this is soooo pretty! I love Hollyhocks but have never had any luck growing them!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be a dream to live in your hemisphere for Spring and Summer and mine for Summer and Fall? [Spring is full of surprises weather wise for me!]
=]
Gorgeous hollyhocks ... the colours are amazing, Jenny!! Love the postage background with the embossing. Great combination! xx
ReplyDeleteJenny, These watercolored flowers are SO pretty and the textured postage behind them is such a CAS way to present them. What a great card to show your seasonal colors in Australia!
ReplyDeleteThis card is wonderful, Jenny. I love the hollyhocks. The water colored leaves and blooms look wonderful. I especially love the dry embossing on the postage background. What a great idea. This is so wonderful for our challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card Jenny! I love the embossing on the stamp die - it gives such a fun background element for those stunning flowers and butterflies. Love it! So eye-catching! Have a good week:)
ReplyDeleteI love that hollyhock die and your single stalk enticing the butterflies makes a wonderful card design, Jenny.
ReplyDeleteJenny, I love that you used the postal die as a background and that embossing adds a wonderful touch of texture. Your hollyhocks (or at least I think that's what they are) are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee