Saturday, 3 October 2026

Penny Black Saturday Challenge OCT '26

 Hey there Crafty Friends! It's the first Saturday of the month, so we have a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge up on the blog. 

Our theme this month is 'ANYTHING GOES or the optional twist 'Use Bright Colours'.



I used the gorgeous floral bouquet from

Penny Black Perch Stamp Set

I used Baohong Watercolour Paper and Altenew Watercolour Paints To colour the image.
I mounted the diecut bouquet on Black Card to make the colours pop and added a white splatter and stamped sentiment. 


You can see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team at our blog. 


I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




2 comments:

  1. Jenny this is so dramatic, with the vibrant colours against the black - a stunning card. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with bright, bold colours for your lovely flowers, Jenny! The contrast with the black background makes the colours stand out even more. Wonderful design! xx

    ReplyDelete