Wednesday 12 June 2013

Case Study Challenge - Lisa Spangler is the Muse!

This is a very quick post, because, well, the engine in my car has died and I have to go across town to a wreckers to get a 2nd hand engine. Warning! If there is anyone out there who is a slack as me and forgets to get their car serviced, you'd better do it soon. I've learnt the hard way and My husband is not too happy! Not to mention the fact that I could have bought a lot of crafting products with that money - and I mean a lot!!!

Oh well, I saw that the challenge at Case Study closes in a few hours and I haven't had time to think about a card, but I made this feather on the weekend with washi tape, when I was just playing around, so I mounted it on a blank kraft card and drew a border with white pen. The feather is a bit too busy, but it's just a bit of fun!

By the way, the splotches on my card are rain - oops! I took it outside to photograph, just as it started raining!
 I am going to look on the bright side of the car issue - at least it didn't blow up on the way from our beach house!
So you gotta Love Life!

ETA: I'm adding this to the MFW Mixy/Matchy Style Challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Cute idea to cover the feather with washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a refreshing idea to cover the entire feather with washi tape instead using inks. I enjoy your "out of the box" card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... love your washi tape feather!! So fun and colorful. Love it on the kraft card base too ... and I like the raindrops - they look like you put them there on purpose! Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your car. That stinks! I'm glad you were able to find a second-hand engine. And wow, your card is awesome! I like the raindrops--they look like they're supposed to be there. The mix of washi is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! what an amazing washi tape card Jenny! such a fun look!
    Sorry to hear about your car :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Love your colorful feather card WITH raindrops. I will take a lesson from your car story - I've neglected mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally amazing! Love this washi feather, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete