Tuesday 23 April 2024

Sketched Floral Thank You & More

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I'm sharing a card inspired by the gorgeous moodboard over at Just us Girls Challenge.  I'm also sharing some cards I posted on Instagram a few days ago.


The beautiful floral stamp is from Paper Rose Studio, called 'Sketched Floral: Thank You'.
It was coloured with Zig and Tmbow markers as well as Prismacolor Pencils. The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft 'Tranquil Lane'. The sentiment is foiled with a Poppystamps plate. 
The Embossing Folder is from Stampin Up





*************************
Here is a card I made with a 'new to me' background stamp from SSS and also showcases their dies...

I blended the background with Distress Oxide Seedless Preserve and Picked Raspberry and then stamped and gold embossed.
Stamp: SSS Overlapping Drops 

This is the first time I've used this stamp so I'll share this card at:-

*********************************************

Oh and here are a c ouple of cards I made inspired by Altenew's April Inspiration Challenge...

Stamp: Altenew 'Wild Flora'

Stamp: Altenew 'An Artist's Collection'






That's all for now! 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                


12 comments:

  1. Ooooh that textured background!!! The blue you used is such a great shade and goes so well with the orange and yellow. I love that patterned paper at the bottom as well...great card! Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, as always, Jenny! As I'm scrolling I keep changing my mind about which one is my favorite ... you know you've left me in awe when that happens! I do particularly love seeing the embossed background stamp on your NBUS card. We seem to have gotten away from using our stamps and it's nice to see. I also love the artsy fun and brilliantly painted last card! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! And because this is A/G week at I.D.E.A.S., I'm pinning them all! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking daisy card to reflect our Stamping Sensations mood board, thanks so much for sharing there and also at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and a wonderful colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of cards. Thanks for sharing them all and thanks for sharing the first one with us at we love stamping. That textured background is really effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many wonderful cards! Love them all, I can't choose a favourite!
    The one you shared with us at We Love Stamping looks so striking with that fabulous flower! The embossed background seems a rustic wall, how effective texture! Love the beautiful patterned shape on the bottom! Thanks so much for sharing your artwork with us at WLS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful variety of cards, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards, Jenny! You've colored your flower for the JUGs entry beautifully. Terrific layers on that one. So happy to have you joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely beautiful array of cards, Jenny. The flower is so bright and I love that plastered wall behind it. Thanks for sharing that one at Just Us Girls. The ones for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge are marvelous and I can see either of them winning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What stunning work Jenny - love all the texture you have incorporated into the floral cards, visual, and both wet and dry embossing, and and the colours in the 'arty' one are wonderfully strong and vibrant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks also for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, nice style! Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete