Thursday 29 February 2024

Time Out Challenges #258 Photo Inspiration

 Happy Leap Year Crafty Friends! We have a fun photo inspiration for you at Time Out Challenges, which is just perfect for today! 

When I saw the inspiration photo, I knew I 'needed' to get a frog stamp set and decided on this fun set from SSS.  I coloured the frog like the one in the challenge photo with Karin Markers. I love the pops of red on this critter!
Stamp set: SSS Toadally Unfrogettable


The winner of this challenge will win a $25 credit from our fabulous sponsor - Lawn Fawn and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

  Vicki Dutcher of All I Do Is Stamp  as our Guest Designer. Her card is gorgeous! We'd love you to visit her  to see her card and other wonderful creations!

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Sadly this is the last time we have our DT member Gerrina playing with us. She has been on the Time Out team from the beginning (for 10 years)! We will definitely miss her wonderfully creative and unique cards! 
Wishing you all the best Gerrina ❤️!

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







                             





17 comments:

  1. A beautiful use of the inspiration photo Jenny, and what a great reason to buy a frog stamp, and I do love your choice :) An amazing, and beautiful result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jenny! I love your idea to color the frog to mimic the one in the inspiration photo -the red legs look awesome! Such a fun little CAS scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant take on the inspiration photo. I love it. Your water colour blending is brilliant too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is toadably awesome Jenny! Love the water colouring and the clean design! You really nailed the inspiration pic! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Jenny! Made me smile. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very cute frog, Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges, there's a new one on Sunday so how to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so so cute, Jenny. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Jenny, your little frog is fabulous. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable scene you made, Jenny! Your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love your happy/hoppy frog what a fab card, which creates a smile just looking at it. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little frog is so cute Jenny!! It is a wonderful scene that sure to bring on a smile. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been known to buy a stamp for a DT challenge too, Jenny, and this is a great one. Your coloring is fabulous with the red feet and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute frog, Jenny! Love his red toenails!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful, Jenny. I love your red eyed, red footed froggie who looks very happy on the lily pad. Great coloring and wonderful take on our challenge photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny, This is such an amazing card. You have colored it so beautifully and that fro looks incredible! I came over from Time Out and am thrilled to see you entered it at Seize the Birthday! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable little froggie scene that you have created and colored so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Seized the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete