Thursday 15 February 2024

Time Out Challenge - 10th Birthday Bash!!!

 Hello Crafty Friends! It's an exciting challenge this week! Time Out Challenges are celebrating their 10th Birthday. 

I paired some fun Design Paper from Kaisercraft with stamps and dies from Honeybee Stamps to create my card. 

You can read all about the history of Time Out Challenges at our blog. Before I joined Design Team I used to love playing in the Challenge, because the team have always been so friendly and encouraging. Now I'm part of this team and I can confirm it is the best! 



We have 10 generous sponsors providing 11 fabulous prizes. We will have one challenge winner chosen by the Design Team who will receive a $25.00 Lawn Fawn Store Credit. Ten additional winners will be chosen at random to receive the prizes in the order of their listing.

We are super excited to have Sandie,  Time Out's co-founder and past leader, join us as Guest Designer for the celebrations. I'm sure many of you have had encouraging comments left on our blog over the years from Sandie, so it would be great if you could visit her blog and leave some love.
You can see Sandie's card and more from our wonderful DT at the Time Out Challenges Blog.

 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                

13 comments:

  1. I love this, Jenny! This has a fun, mixed media feel -the background is amazing. Love the pop of blue too. Stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your card make me think of, we all heading to your beach house and getting the drinks along! May be we could have party there, all of us :D What a beautiful card. I love all the texture and how the colors bring it all together - like from a 70's movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet celebratory scene Jenny - with a great mix of patterned papers with the stamped basket(beautifully coloured) and the die cut bike! The corrugated cardboard you've grounded the image on makes me think of a piece of rusty corrugated iron - so very Australian you've made me homesick! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jenny! I love the fun background you've used for this fun bike! Such a special eye-catching card!! Enjoy your weekend!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card, Jenny. That patterned paper is the perfect background for that fabulous bike (love the metallic spokes!!). The basket full of picnic fare is calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so unique. I love it. the background id amazing. What an honour to be on the Time out DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, Jenny! The background has so much interest and shows the bicycle beautifully! Happy Birthday to Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bike and basket filled with things to celebrate with! :) So fabulous with the cool background. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, I just love the depth and interest you were able to get in to your tiny piece of art! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that background paper & what a great card design, Jenny! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny thank you for your kind words. This is a stunning card-I adore all the texture and would love a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! What a wonderful card, Jenny. I love the background paper you have used , just a perfect backdrop for the bicycle. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  13. That background paper works beautifully to show off your bicycle, Jenny. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete