Thursday 8 February 2024

A Few Cards To Share

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I've had a lazy few days on my own at our Beach House and have made a few cards just for fun. 

I had a search through my stash of patterned paper and then chose this fun stamp set from Unity Stamp Company to make a Paper-Pieced Shaker card.  The frame die is from Poppy Stamps.

****************************************
Does anyone remember this stamp from Stampin Up? I regret now that I got rid of most of my wood-mount stamps, but luckily I kept a few of my favourites. This is definitely one of them.
I used 2 colours of Nuvo Shimmer Powder. The sentiment die is from SSS. Not sure about the embossing folder. 
********************************************


I had a lot of fun playing with Waffle Flower Crafts Postage Collage Bundle. 
The Birthday die is an oldie from Winnie & Walter. 



*********************************

I'm sharing at the following changes:-

Otter Card


CARDS 4 GUYZ 
'Love'


Rose Card





Postage Collage








                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                








15 comments:

  1. You did get a lot done! They are all so lovely. Thanks for sharing the postage one at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards. That rose is stunning and the more I see that Waffle Flower postage stamp set the more I want it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fantastic color and paper piecing! I love what you did with that postage bundle, Jenny. Such a happy and colorful card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job on each of these cards, the one with the rose is a stunner and your paper pieced creation is cute. Thanks for playing in our challenge over at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three lovely designs Jenny! How wonderful to be relaxing at your beach house! (we are still in winter, although it's been unseasonably warm!) Love your paper pieced spotted beaver in front of her shaker pond! and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Paper piecing! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bumper post of creativity, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and following the bingo grid.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous collection of cards. Thank you for sharing your postage collage with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Jenny. Looks like you had a really fun time making these. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like fun to just relax and make cards for the fun of it, Jenny! We all need to do more of that! Love your sweet otter with the paper pieced background! The rose is gorgeous with your coloring and the postage stamps are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your otter card, a perfect card for a guy! And have to mention the postage stamp die card, I think this is the first one I've seen that goes vertically instead of horizontally. Love how that turned out. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A delightful assortment of cards, Jenny. Your paper-pieced otter is just way toooo cute! Thank you for sharing him in the Inkspirational gallery. The rose: gorgeous. Thank you for sharing that beauty at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great assortment of cards Jenny and how fun just to have time to play for the fun of it! Your "significant otter" card is just too cute and the Waffle Flower postage collage card is awesome...I've been having fun with those dies and stencils too! Of course the Rose card is my favorite and once upon a time I had that wooden stamp from SU! too! The reds and pinks you colored the rose with are so pretty and just perfect for our challenge at Color Hues...thanks so much for sharing with us!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of fantastic cards here and that rose card is gorgeous and the paper pieced otter is adorable! I love what you did with that postage bundle too, and have been eyeing it for so long. Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an otterly-adorable card!! I love this pun fun!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our masculine LOVE challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Great Valentine’s Day card for a guy!! Deb Horst, DT C4G340

    ReplyDelete
  15. The "critter" is adorable. So suitable for a guy card. A sweet valentine. Thanks for joining us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete