Thursday 1 February 2024

TIME OUT CHALLENGE #256 CASE the Designer Sarah Gray

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for another challenge  at Time Out Challenges

We have a special challenge the next fortnight: Instead of our regular 'Inspired by a Photo' we have a 'CASE the Designer' challenge for you this time! We are very very happy to have a card from Sarah Gray of Funky Fossil Designs, for us to CASE. 

I was inspired by the 'opposite corner' layout and the big splashes of colour. 

I decided to use Alcohol Inks for my card and then stamped the image with Staz-on Ink, which doesn't smudge. 
Stamp: AALL & Create
Die: Penny Black Antique Frame


Funky Fossil are our generous sponsor for this challenge and they 

are kindly offering a Prize:  GBP25 Store Credit for the lucky winner.

You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer,  Carol McFarland of Saw it. Had to Make It. and the rest of our fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Here is another version of my card. This time it is a small square card. 

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-

ANYTHING GOES





                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                










12 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards Jenny - love your use of the alcohol inks and the wonderful floral stamp.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jenny your cards are so beautiful, fantastic design and colours.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jenny! Gorgeous choice of colours and I love these images! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I love how you made your colorful splashes of color and then stamped in black. Both cards are equally pretty and great takes on Sarah's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful cards and creative use of the inspiration, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Jenny! I love the alcohol ink for the splatters as they give that exptra pop to the colour as weel as the shine. Love it!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both versions, Jenny. I love your color and image choices and how perfectly suited for the layout they are. Fabulous CASE of Sarah's inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful splashes of color, Jenny! Love the simple stamping over them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take with the alcohol ink splashes, Jenny! The deckled edges give it such an artsy look. Great take on Sarah's card <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The alcohol ink is perfect for CASing this card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, alcohol ink splatters.. What a unique idea..Love it. Your both the cards are so Gorgeous, Jenny. Love it .Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  12. The alcohol ink worked beautifully for the background splatters, Jenny. The bright colors look wonderful with the black flower outlines.

    ReplyDelete