Saturday 13 April 2024

Case-ing Nicole Peschke

 Just popping in to share a card for Global Design Project. This week was a CASE the Designer challenge and this is my card...


This card was put together with some snippets from my unfinished stash. The background is made with Alcohol Inks on Yupo.
The flower die-cuts are from Stampin Up and the sentiment from Altenew. 
I love the pretty colours.

CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





3 comments:

  1. You have made great use of those snippets on this one. The lovely soft inking on the background gives perfect contrast to your die cuts. Love the little pop of gold too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is gorgeous - fabulous colours and the black against them is so very dramatic
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the black die cuts pop off the pretty alcohol ink design!

    ReplyDelete