Saturday 20 April 2024

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE APR '24 REMINDER

  It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'NUMBERS'

I used the same stamp as my last post, but this time made it more feminine.

Stamp: Penny Black Painter's Vase, Birthday Love

It's ANZAC DAY next week, so I thought it appropriate to have red poppies on my card as a remembrance.


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented  DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.



                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






4 comments:

  1. Love the bright, bold colours on your card Jenny - the red poppies are appropriate for ANZAC day, and I love that sentiment!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jenny - love the splash of red!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these red flowers, Jenny! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete