Wednesday 10 April 2024

THE CARD CONCEPT #206 APRIL FLOWERS

 It's time for another challenge at The Card concept. The theme is APRIL FLOWERS and I'm sure the beautiful  photo will spark your creativity, or if not, you can make a card using the colours or just whatever the theme means  to you.

I was inspired by the colours and the pretty colours in the photo to make a Clean and Layered Card.

I coloured a piece of Paper Vellum with Nuvo Shimmer Powders. When dry I dry embossed the Vellum with Altenew Intricate Tiles 3D EF. The flowers have been made with Altenew Bitterroot Stencil and Dies and Altenew Inks. 


Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.

I am also sharing my card at the following challenges:-


SPRING

                                  Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - April Challenge






Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            



5 comments:

  1. Stunning! The embossed background and flowers are lovely, all perfectly framed in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card, Jenny ! I love the florals but let's talk about that background. How cool is it! I guess I need shimmer powders now! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Birthday card Jenny. Love the colored and embossed vellum for the background of your lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful colour palette for a pretty floral card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful floral card with these wonderful colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete