Thursday 20 June 2013

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Kraft Challenge

Yay, I think I'm getting my Mojo back! This is my second day in a row of having 2 posts!

I made a classic and simple card for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge, because as they say, sometimes 'less is more' and I hope the effect is elegant.



The background stamp is from Hero Arts and the banner stamp is Taylored Expressions.

I think that's all from me today. It's another beautiful sunny, but freezing Winter day here and I can't get warm, so I think I need to take the dogs for a strenuous walk!

3 comments:

  1. I love white on Kraft! It was nice catching up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure elegance! White on kraft is a perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete